Monday, July 28, 2008

Penguini!




So this is the latest vector drawing I've done. I did it in inkscape. I just got Corel Painter, though, so I am very excited to learn a new program. I think this would have turned out better had inkscape not gotten so slow after I kept adding layers and things to the point where I couldn't do anything with it really anymore. Anyway, there are definitely some finishing touches that needed to be added, but I just couldn't bear the slowness anymore. If anyone has any suggestions on how to speed inkscape up once you've gotten a fairly complex drawing, please share! :)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

This is probably my favourite pic so far.

Anna Banana said...

Thanks!

I like this one, too...although, I never really got the water to look like I wanted. Eh, oh well.